20080826

real first day of school!

it didn't even feel like school and my alarm didn't ring :( but all in all, it was a pretty good day :)
i'm really excited about my classes and one of the best things about harker is that the teachers are truly passionate about what they teach. so far, I LIKE SCHOOL :)

in a few weeks i'll probably hate it, but for now, i love it :)
AND tomorrow is wednesday which is the best ever.

1. APSA-small class of course, explored the areaa and talked about our portfolios
3. madness-ms. manning seems like a tough teacher :/ but i've heard good things about her teaching soo....we have a test tomorrow :((
4. yb-...nothing new? DANIELLE'S IN MY CLASS, I MISSED MY SLOTHING BUDDYYY and simi is in my class too :) too bad deniz isn't :(
5. mando-two new kids have ruined our class. just kidding, they're cute i guess. anyways, she's srsly cracking down this year, at least with all these new rules, we're going to learn something. hopefully.
6. psych-HOT, it's so hot in shah :( i have cool people in my class :)
7. APES-COLD hahaha in the S&T building. discussion was funny today, also have cool people :)

the end. i hate the handmaid's tale.

No comments: