20080814

Haru Haru

i don't like racist and ignorant people :(

my daddy came home early this week and we had dinner at this really good restaurant/food court place downstairs
tomorrow is the last day of work andd i'm going to miss it! actually.
lol i sometimes wonder why anthony is so nice to me T_T

we watched the ping pong match today during lunch, aus v. china.
battle of the motherlands.
china of course, beat australia hahaah
hmm i also watched china lose in fencing which was sad :( bcus they had such a lead and lost by one
china beat japan in vball! lol i liked the guy who ran around with his mouth open. i don't expect vball to go far at all hahaha but it was a fun game
i'm happy for yang wei! i like the way he talks, he's very down the earth. also, the second place japanese guy was pretty cute :)
ahhh the gymnasts are so cutee teehee zou kai! he looks like 17 but he's actually, like, 20 -__-

today, i met this girl who asked me about the sat
she was so cute haha she told me she's very scared of it o_o hahaahah
when people talk to me in cantonese, i never know if i should say
我讲国语 or "i speak english"
haaha

my feet are officially monstrous. in fact, i don't think they even make shoes up to size 39 in asia T_T I HAVE TO WEAR MAN SHOES???
i go home in two days :((

No comments: