20090531

Will work for love <3

OH HARROS

Yesterday, Seany picked me up on the way to Elena's and we joined the rest of the partayy in enjoying some pretty good food and meeting Sejal (AHAHAHAAHAHAHA). Afterwards, in attempt to cure my slump in actually having a life without school, we decided to do something "fun." First, we went to Gold's Gym and the three guys joined as step one of their plan to "get big" this summer. Conveniantly, Mr. Glasauer was there so he gave us a tour. The place gives me the creeps but I might as well visit the guys sometimes when they're there. "Steff-o, we can't protect you here." AJDOI BIG MUSCLES D:. Then we were given the mission of delivering 6 cartons of bouqets to Bucknall for the dance show so we did that. THEN we had to go shopping for Mrs. Mandell so we browsed Santana Row and took a promenade to Valley Fair.
Our first stop of eatingthroughthemall was Pizza My Heart where we all had one slice and a free shirt, which we quickly donned. Paul bet Barrett I wouldn't wear it over my dress and is now one dollar poorer. Then, as the Mandells and I browsed Claire's (HAHA) the guys bought copious amounts of Auntie Anne's pretzels. Next, we went to Abercrombie and had a wild dance party in there because that is honestly the only useful thing the store is good for. We left due to lack of oxygen (the place reeks). THEN we hit the food court and Barrett bought 60 mini cookies to share.
The rest of the day/night was spent at Seany's where I looked at childhood pictures of Barrett and Seany as pre-k-ers at St. Andrews and the guys shot hoops. Paul made us some of his "famous" lemonade and we stalked people on facebook and watched "The Waterboy." Then we wasted away in his basement as usual.

Today, I woke up SUPER late for church, but it was good to be back. After service, I headed over to Seany's and then to AT&T park for the Giants v. the Cardinals :B It was a fun game, fun drive, the Giants won!
Okay weather too :)

This weekends been good. I WANT TO GO TO WARPED TOUR PLZ.

"Barrett, WTF are you doing."
"I'm feeling the pecs that will be there in two months."

1 comment:

megan. said...

OH HELLO I WANT TO GO TO WARPED AS WELL.

i hope you are enjoying your summer.
im so jealous.