20090503

MMM

Today, I went to the Saratoga Rotary Art Show and decided that if I could find jewelry in the two specific colors my potential prom dress is, it's a sign from God that I should buy it. While i did find pretty earrings in the right shade of purple, no dice :/
BLARGLE, getting so many mixed responses from people -__-
The guys like it, my mom likes it, Deniz likes it. But Deniz has decided that all of those people are super weird, borderline insane, and therefore, their opinions aren't valid when it comes to the rest of the human population. Sigh D:

Besides that, went to get my hair trimmed :/ and yah, I've been doing hw since/studying :(
I hate APs!!
Working on APSA portfolio, BASICALLY DONE!! As much as it sucks to work so much BEFORE the AP, (which is just a bunch of forms) it'll definitely be worth it when I only have to go to school for about half an hour this Friday....

Life will be so good in 8 days :)

Oh yes, commited to USC and officially a Trojan :B for the time being at least, or maybe permanently...who knows :/
Church family has decided that it might be nice to have a Trojan amongst the Bruins. TO BULLY, MAYBE. But Mike is "going" there for grad school meaning he'll complete his education in the bay whilst working :/

Still relatively lonely. NOT! Considering all the Harker children attending this lovely institution, I'll be going to school with a large portion of my favorite class in the world <3

No comments: