20090509

Today I...

1. Got thrown in the pool
2. Ate lots of delicious food
3. Got sunburnt
4. Got a camera! (YB <3 )
5. Ate at blue rock shoot with Deniz
6. Studied at the library

What a series of unfortunate events+eating (besides the camera)

Sigh, I will miss yearbook so much :( I won't ever get to go to another yearbook party unless my sisters go to Harker when they're oldy moldy :/
But by then, I'll be oldier moldier DD:

Yesterday was a good day, I came to Harker around EH and sat in the sun and chatted with fellow seniors about prom/fro-yo/life in general. I went to APSA and Mr. Kameda came late T_T we had this reasonable urge to lock him out and tell him to come back for a later session. The whole thing took about half an hour longer than it should have because he was late. BUT a whole year's worth of work, photographed, uploaded, shipped away!

Then Won and I went to the mall to get his tux. But the more I think about it, the less it matches. Oh well! The lady on the phone was kind of rude to me! And had a strange accent. She was mean to Thomas too -_- must be busy. Anyway, then we watched an epic baseball game where the coach got thrown out of the game for being a JERK haha and we thoroughly thrashed them on our senior night :) half the team is graduating...

Seany, Paul, and I went to dinner and came back for the vball game, which was ALSO epic. The teams were pretty evenly matched but we beat them 3-1 in the end! :)

NOW I am studying for Psych :( only to avoid studying for APes, it's the lesser of two evils. But still very very very evil D: siiigh

1 comment:

emily said...

Camera! :D I hope the party was fun.