20090404

Spring break is almost over :(

UPDATE :D
SPRING BREAK: TO DO
1. See Midsummer Night's Dream ballet check!
2. Go shopping for GEE AHAHA
3. Go to the beach (again) check!
4. Apply for USC thematic options program check!
5. Prepare concentration for show check!
6. Catch up in stats DD:
7. Psych movie project
8. Lots of psych extra credit check!
9. Study! MUST. NOT. GET. RESCINDED.
10. Eat lots of froyo check!
11. Do something with my life
12. Go out for another movie
13. Eat out Saturday night with church friends
14. Two month :) (that's not a to do...)
15. SF??
16. GET LICENSE? check!
17. Apply for housing check!

EDIT:

Today, I woke up around 9:30 AM which is relatively good for me. I didn't really do anything useful though, I finished reading the AP Psychology modules and creating Vocabulary Lists for extra credit so I guess that's pretty good.
Hmm then I made a trip to Trader Joe's to buy some flowers for Ana and Ida. Yay for spring! I bought them daisies, the flowers there are so cheap! And pretty :) only 6 dollars a bouquet. I think daisies are my favoritest. I wrote about them a year ago! Haha I remember because Heidi gave me a daisy on that particular day, the day I got my permit. Which was a little less than exactly a year ago.
Anyway, then I went downtown SJ and watched Ana and Ida's senior recital (which was amazing) with Simran and thenn left with her and her sister to eat some Penguin Froyo. It's pretty good, they give you a lot but the toppings are kind of pricy :/ So I got half regular half vanilla with chocolate chips. There was a weird couple in there and the guy kept talking to me -_-. Then I went home!
I went running today, it HURT. But only after that first mile, which is pretty good considering I haven't really exercised in a good 7 months.
I started studying for APs! Exciting.
And that is the end of my wonderful day.

I bid you adieu! (Won's phrase)

No comments: