20090419

BLARGLE!

Saturday was super super busy T_T
I woke up at like 9 AM which is super early for a Saturday and took a shower and drove to Harker (I DROVE) to work on the senior mural. Then I drove home, changed, and we went back to Harker to pick up Mai at 1 PM. We then drove to San Mateo for the USC reception which was meh. Most of it, I already knew. But it was cool that there were two reps from Annenberg and two students in Annenberg so I really got to talk to the professors for a long time. Mai got bored though bcus there were 87234839 people in her session. She sat next to Aaron Wessels! Har har I'm a creeper. I also saw Steven An and 928394 Harker kids.

Woo okay then we drove back to SJ and ate dinner at Johnny Rockets (ewww) and walked to the Center of Performing Arts. Won already saved a place in line but we waited for a good HOUR whilst the rest of the Harker children (cheated and) congregated at our place as they got there. It was kind of ridiculous, aside from getting cheated out of of 25 dollars per ticket, two doors opened on opposite sides of the building so it essentially didn't matter when you got there. Then we had to wait in the building for like half an hour packed like sardines and it was gross and hot and aodijf. Then we got our seats which were OKAYY but I'm not complaining hahaha.
ANDY WAS AMAZING, the local crews were pretty impressive. Super Cr3w was def anti-climactic. Whatever, it was fun. And helped educate children in Kenya.

Sunday, we went to church and thaaan went to Pasta Pomodoro for lunch. I ATE SO MUCH. Then we went to look at some Ferraris and stopped by Ben&Jerry's on the way back. I feel 10 pounds heavier T_T. Then I worked on my senior collage because I kind of forgot to work on my Thiele worksheet until now.

And I still have stuff to prepare for and blarjdsf FML! I guess it's my fault but seniors shouldn't have to work this hard T_T.

HELLO SUMMER, PLEASE STAY FOR A WHILE.
Hoping dress code will not be easy to abide to.

No comments: