20090402

Body Language


I don't update very often anymore, but I don't think I have very many readers anymore either hahahaa....
This whole blog hype has really gone down, I think. Although I guess it would be cool if everyone had a blog. Kinda like the good ol' xanga days. Technically I've been blogging for a good 6 years O_O

I have a huge cankersore thing in my mouth because I decided to be responsible and wear my retainer for the first time in like, a month. And it hurts to eat T_T What could be worse? Actually, many things. AND I have a dentist appointment on Sunday, BLARGLEBLARGEBLARGLE.

Today, I need to get Rain Man so I can finally get started on this Psych project. AND ALSO, drop by Ms. Aguero's and drop off some schnitzle. I really want to go shopping but I don't think I can T_T.

I want to do something like go with the guys to the Giant's game on Friday. Or go to Klub Ice on Friday.

BOOOOORED AND HUNGRY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rain Man is a good movie!!

ahaha it was good seeing you at Tartini the other day. I TOTALLY DO NOT STALK YOU. google reader does the job for me. pahaha