20090427

mm what you say

STUDYING FOR PSYCH woo I feel slightly productive
This week is killer T_T

Yb photos//English FB project
A psych assessment EVERY class D:
Stats test on Wednesday
APes quiz tomorrow, mock AP on Wednesday

SPIRIT ALL WEEK LONG/SENIOR PRACTICE??
T_T DEATH

But it's fun :)
I had something important to say but I kind of forget.

I really don't like ____ and their sarcastic statuses.
It's totally unnecessary and rude and it makes me sad :(
Grow up.
For a while, I thought their class was unified and happy and nice (hahaaa I made a jjoke :D) but I guess not. -_- Not even to each other, sighhh.

For the record, I love emails from our class.
Mr. Draper sends us what may possibly be the cutest pep emails in the world :B
___ told me today that sophomores should be with the seniors v. the juniors because she wanted to lay the smackdown hahaaaa :) ILHER. Good to know not everyone hates on our class.

FAILING
SCHOOL
BADLY.

No comments: