20090620

ice cream juseyo

I GOT A NEW PHONE YAY :))
heeheehe I bought it on Mongkok (of course) for really really cheap and it's...beautiful!
Oh I got the Ice Cream LG btw :) The only thing I'm bummed about is that the unlocked version (basically any version outside of Korea) doesn't have an internal camera so I can't camwhore like Kim Tae Hee or anything T_T but she's got the Ice Cream 2 which is fuglier. Anyway, I've also been reading soompi and there have been some pretty negative reviews but I'm crossing my fingers bcus the phones bought in Mongkok are magical. :) /on steroids! Anyway, I'm hoping that since I didn't buy it in the U.S. or Canada or on Ebay, mine will be perfectly fine.

I want to go shopping today. Hm, my second day in Hong Kong....
Well, we first went to Mongkok and bought my phone and wandered around nu ren jie and various other places. Then we had lunch and I got all jetlagged so we just chilled at home -_-
Thenn...we watched a really good movie. AHAHAHA
Afterwards, my dad and I walked to the Harbor and had a really good dinner and wandered around the huge shopping complexes enjoying the frigid air conditioning. The sudden temperature changes from outside to inside CAN'T be good for you..
Anyway, Cheney comes tomorroww
Sigh, must eat with father's boss tonight. Happy day................

I want to do something exciting today.
I'm hungry.
Goodbye!

1 comment:

Miss Red said...

yayy for your new phone!!