20090619

Hong Kong Day 1

The plane ride sucked :( 13 hours. I wish someone would just invent teleportation -__- that's not even a word in the blogger dictionary! ridiculous.
Anyway, I saw an inordinate number of people I knew on my plane -_-

BUT it's good to be back :D teehehefdk all I've done is eat though since I got here at 6 PM
and now I am awake at 5AM (2PM your time, the hottest time of day LAWL) and I'm hungry :( So I will eat Milo cereal. (WHY DON'T THEY MAKE THAT IN THE US).

Oh I briefly went cell phone shopping at the mall, like in the real stores and was kinda disappointed BUT they had the LG Ice Cream!! fadojf I WANT.
Hopefully I'll get to go to Mongkok before making a decision. And hopefully my mom gets me unlimited texting. And hopefully Won starts talking back on gmail -_-.

Kay good day to you all!

No comments: