20090617

I ate three gummy vites today O_O

I'm a badasss
Monday:
I hung out with Albert and we went to Korea Tofu House and ate to our stomachs content. We bumped into Mike Lee and Whitney Then we digested and ate at QCup. Then we picked up Dena from the airport and then Anthony came over, but before that! We watched Boys over Flowers :) HEHEH SO EUN <3 KIMBUM
Kay after that we ate at this pho place where we bumped into Glish and Alan and them.... Then we went to Beard Papa's.
200 lb beauty status.

Tuesday: Hung out with Won :))))

LOL AT THIS SURVEY, all the under classmen are doing silly myspace-y things such as these quizzes and posting them and since i've done nothing but stalk people on fb (and not pack) and OD on vitamins, I'll do one more useless thing today.

This is the Layer Cake, covering different parts of your life.
Fill it out and tag TEN people you would like to fill this out!
11 Layers of Me

--Layer One: On the Outside

Name:: (N/A bcus Mr. Daren says creepers might read this. :D)
Birthday:: March 19, 1992
School:: Hmm tough question. I'll say USC bcus...creepers read this.
Major:: Communications
Minor:: N/A
Current Location:: Saratoga :)
Eye Color:: "Dirty water with fishies in it." Sean Mandell
Hair Color:: BLACK
Righty or Lefty:: Righty
Zodiac Sign:: Pisces :)

--Layer Two: On the Inside

Your Heritage:: CHINESEEE :))
Weakness:: Being alone :(
Goals:: Be awesome. And happy.
Regrets:: Not living it up in high school :/
Change one thing about your life:: Hmm...I wish my mac would come earlier. Or that I could stay in China longer. Or that this summer wouldn't end so fast. ORR if I didn't have to clean my room :( or pack....
Relieve Stress:: Cry, talk to people. Lol -_-
Hardest thing ever dealt with:: HAHAAHAHAHAH the first couple college rejections...maybe? Things that upset you:: Racism, close mindedness, cruel people, unfair things, when people treat other people badly
Vent about something:: Life is good.

--Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up:: WTF THAT WAS A SCARY DREAM. And my throat hurt. Partly bcus of my dream.
Your bedtime:: Uhmmm sometime along in the morning in the summer :)
Your most missed memory:: Middleschool/Senior year (May, especially :D)

--Layer Four: You're picking

Pepsi or Coke:: Coke, please
McDonald's or Burger King:: MCDONALDS :)
Single or Group dates:: Err...both! :)
Lipton Tea or Nestea?:: Chink green tea plz. Hehh
Chocolate or Vanilla:: Ice cream? Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee:: Either :D

--Layer Five: Do You

Do drugs? Medicinal
Have a crush:: A HUGE ONE O_O
Think you've been in love:: Mhmm!
Want to get married:: Yes
Believe in yourself:: Sometimes
Think you're a health freak:: Sometimes

--Layer Six: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol:: Probably
Gone to the mall:: Too many times since graduation -_-
Eaten Sushi:: Too often
Gone skating:: Nope
Dyed your hair:: Never
Done something exciting:: Every day.

--Layer Seven: Have You Ever

Played a stripping game:: Hahahah no.
Gotten beaten up:: Only by the guys :D
Changed who you were to fit in:: Uh....not that I recall? Mayhaps back in the 11yearold days of 7th grade....
Hid something from someone:: Sigh, probably.

--Layer Eight: Getting Old

Age you're hoping to be married:: 25? Sometime then :)
Age to start having children:: 28? Well, after I get married of course.
Want to travel to:: Greece, Japan, Africa, Spain, Rome, Korea, the motherland :(

--Layer Nine: Perfect Mate
Best Eye Color:: Beautiful
Best Hair Color:: Dark?
Short or Long Hair:: Not short but not long. In the middle :)

--Layer Ten: What were you doing...

1 minute ago:: SOOMPI HEHEHE
1 hour ago:: Eating Kimchi Ramen
1 week ago:: Eating lunch with Henry and Logan
1 year ago:: Hm...IN EUROPE?? :)

--Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I LOVE:: Youu
I FEEL:: Content
I HATE:: My hair. It won't grow :(
I MISS:: Everyone siiigh. The class of '09 :((
I NEED:: To pack...

OH HARROS YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE.
Kay. I'm bored.

No comments: