20080509

SUJU-M & CELLPHONE.

JANET EMILY NOEL MEGAN <3
bahaha comments make me smile :)
and yes em, you should join the trend :)

"my blog is full of crap"
"but interesting crap!"

so atm, it is semi-late and
to be honest, i'm not even doing anything useful
i really really want to see super junior m perform on that nathan/haoming dancing show on hunan again even though i saw it on the weekend and it just started and suju-m hasn't gone yet and also,
my phone is charging atm and i charge it in the bathroom.
and i don't like to go to bed without my phone bcus it's my alarm clock.
and that is why i'm up at almost 1.
i'd say those are pretty good reasons

the calc final was easier than i expected.
prom dress shopping was harder than i expected -____-
prom is so overrated.

i ran into a lot of unexpected people, people from my elementary school, from harker middle school, my pastor o___o

anyways,
1. ALLERGIES SUCK
2. MY BEST FRIEND COMES BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW
3. i have a sekrit :) actually it's megan's secret but she said i could tell sim and ana so for now it's still my secret :))
4. this is a terribly pointless post

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you." --Winnie the Pooh

courtesy of dkim :)
thanks <3

2 comments:

Chocolate Milk said...

yes prom is so overrated. =(

Noel said...

Steffo, at first I was so excited for prom, but this morning as I woke up with a fever and a migraine, I realized that you are right, prom is overrated. It means nothing and changes everything.