20080524

REPLAY

simi: "he said he really, really, really, really, liked me"
deniz: o___o "omg that's like, one really away from love!"

:D

but everyone is telling me it's not just black and white.

GRADUATION was today :)
i'm so so proud of the class of '08 and i will miss them SO much :( it's been a good 4 years together :)
in a year, that's going to be us :(
already scared.

other than nostalgia, i also felt very very cold this morning :/
deniz called me around 7:20 and said "i'm on my way!" so i told her to wait ten minutes and rolled out of bed.
by 7:50 we were at simi's house and by 8:02 we were eating bagels at the store across the street.
AND SO tianna and i spent two hours at the top of the callbox taking notes and photographing grad
and it is unbelievably COLD and WINDY up there my notes look really bad :(
afterwards we put everything away and came back to take photos with the new grads! :)
we went to johnnyrockets later and ran into won and erin and their mommy :)
we bought mr pandich a puzzle book and then
...i dunno did random things.
and THEN i got kicked out of deniz's car :) HAHA
i found some sick shades at pacsun.
sean asked me, if he bought them for me if i'd wear them everyday.
and i so would.

mai and i made it our summer goal to be pretty.
:D bahahaha

HELLO PAUL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Steff-o. I LOVE YOU. This is Deniz, your wife. I'M KICKING YOU OFF THE BED TODAY. jk. :-) So right now I should be doing my bio study guide but I'm not. I'm procrastinating. LALALALA.
Love always,
Deniz.
p.s. You SOOO deserved to get kicked out of the car. ;-)

ASDF said...

lol where do you find all these pictures