20080522

be hopeful.

at the moment....
i'm at one of those low points of junior year
even though as of tonight, we're officially seniors and there are only two weeks left in the academic year...
it seems like everything that could go wrong is
and i'm so tired of it

1. what the hell am i thinking, i'm in the same situation i was in months ago and it's getting ridiculous
i feel like a retard and now i know
it's definitely not worth it
2. i left my drawing portfolio outside and i was hella distracted and just left and now i have no idea where it is
3. steven curtis chapman's daughter died :/
4. my chapstick (which makes my lips tingly) melted while it was lying horizontally and then hardened and now it's STUPID shaped and i can barely use it D:<
5. my favorite teacher just announced to me that he's moving to seattle. i kinda just wanted to bawl right there in front of him in that empty classroom. he had to explain it to me really carefully and slowly and i felt kind of retarded because i had problems comprehending it...he told me he wanted to tell me personally because i had asked him to write my college recommendation....
and for some selfish reason, i feel kind of angry. that he decides now, that i can't take the two classes i signed up for, and that the underclassmen will never get to have him as a teacher.
and inside, i almost wished he waited a year to get married. just so he could stay to see us graduate.
6. i'm a jerk to my friends
7. this biology lab is frustrating me to no end
8. the fact that school is virtually useless yet we still have to go and for the first time in like two weeks, i have hw and i'm not in the mood to do it.
9. i hate my prom picture and i hate my face
10. i miss God.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT

he said "listen to your heart and find your own path" as advice to the seniors
everyone says that and it makes sense
but how the HELL do you know what it's saying T_T

b: jealously guard your heart
yes yes yes.
that seems like the hardest thing in the world when you can't even trust yourself


God is good all the time and all the time God is good...
(repeat repeat repeat)

4 comments:

ASDF said...

Show me your prom picture tomorrow :) I'm sure it's not bad at all

Noel said...

I want a copy :].

Victoria Chan said...

aww steffo
yeah life pretty much sucks
sorry for all the shitty things that is happening to you :(
but God will ALWAYS be there for you.
u might not feel it but i bet he has a plan with all this schtuff.
and if u need a friend to talk to, vent to, lift you up when youre down, just to talk to, im always here :)

Victoria Chan said...

1. you are NOT a retard
2. aww that really sux like vaccuums
3. that sad :'(
4. OMG that happened to be too that SUCKS sooo much i hate it i hate it
5. that happened to me too. not my teacher but my best friend :(
6. you are not a jerk. and if youre acting "rudely" towards them. dont worry. i do that too when i go through my whole stress phase. happeend to me during agyg week :(
7. hate labs
8. school is.
9. u hate ur face!? is that possible!? youre so pretty tho!!
10. aww dont worry hes there :)