20080425

TIME IS TICKING

it feels good to be friday :)

ermm on thursday, i failed my calculus test but i think my grade went up T_T sadly enough. it better have....
we talked about the skit afterwards during advisory :B
won hee ate lunch with me. (he did the eating)
and the first thing he said to me was "so how are you?" which made me realize that we haven't talked in such a long time. and since he's basically never eaten lunch with me
it was fun :)
although mr daren was terribly embarrassing about it :/
we had our third to last dante lecture :(

so today i didn't fail my calc test as bad as i thought i did but PRETTY bad, deserving of only a 4 on the AP D: i desperately need good grades, i had my c.c. meeting and talking about college always bums me out :/
well today was fun, hiding from people and such :/
i wish mr daren would extend the magazine project, i'm getting stressed out again haahhaa
PROM is so stressful!! haha and i hear so much drama o_o i kinda just want to go dress shopping now :P
anyways. i dunno what to do :P GOD HELP ME :B

i'm like totally killing my lucky bamboo D:
i'm such a failure. i was totally set up for this bcus i'm a total plant killer and when you give me a lucky plant, that just isn't fair :/

bahahah simi is telling me awkward stories about her and boys and it's funny :)
ana told me last year that when a girl is romantically interested in someone, they hug them around the neck and when they're just friends or something, it's UNDER THE PITS. is that true? i say nahh
well actually me and sim say
it really depends eh? hahaa

No comments: