20080429

"i trust you" BAHAHA -_____-

D:<
today was a good day :)
but i'm pretty sure a lot of people are mad at me. or at least frustrated
lol i can be a bitch. i guess i'm sorry but i think everyone should stay out of my business
GTFO MANG
he thinks he knows everything about me -____-
he doesn't stalk me from what i know so srsly. get over yourself.

they aggravate me so much sometimes!
I DO WHAT I WANT OKAY? i don't need your approval

anyways. spirit week <3 is so fun :))
we placed second during our lunch!! i dunno what 5B was thinking -_- bahaha :D
simi baked me a really good cake, it's half gone and no one used utensils DDD:
THE GUYS WON TODAY.

















paul wouldn't be my best friend if i wore this everyday.

so we just found out that.....
the finals in two months.....
are tHE LAST ONES WE WILL EVER HAVE TO TAKE IN HIGHSCHOOL.
don't worry beloved class of '10, we'll be sure to ruin it for you :)





































so you ask, why is the class of '09 so awesome?
well i mean, we look good, for starters :)
i don't really care anymore if the sophomores beat us, i don't even care if we get dead last (okay maybe i do) but srsly
i love our class. so much. i'm so glad i'm in this class and not in '10 (i might have been o_o)
or any other class
these people are pretty much amazing
diverse, intelligent, clever, witty, creative
maybe it doesn't show but i think we all love each other deep down
& maybee we suck at spirit :/ but at least we're not unified only when we have to be :)
i'm kind of sad that almost 3/4 of highschool is over. it goes way too fast

brian told me he was talking about super serious stuff with sean. like
"who he was" and stuff like that
lol. i wonder if they've never thought about it before....?

i think i'll be back later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i spy...

A BLUE CIT SHIRT!!!!! ASDLKJGHLADJG :O)

danielshoe said...

i love would you be my friend if i wore this day :)