20080430

primadonna
















happy sports day :))

today seemed like a happy day for a lot of people

mr daren got mad at me more than once today -______-
i'm kinda worried about our skit
i hope we win the regatta tomorrow
i'm going to fail my math test tomorrow
and i'm barely half way done with my AP worksheet
and i want to sleeep
i'm such a WHINER

blehleblelehleleblehlee

i'm so antisocial and mean these days :P
T_T

edit:
LOL i tried taking claritin with my retainer in. that didn't work.

so walking to second period, i passed by my favorite coach in the world, meester hodgin
and i didn't acknowledge him and he says "hey little one" and i was like
"...wtf is he talking to me?" hahaaha
but indeed he was o_o
what a strange man. must have been in a good mood -____-
whatever happened to "stephanie better not come anywhere near the track team blablabla"
-___-, i go wherever i want D:<

paul became a man yesterday. he scored a prettay girl to prom :B
so cute!
hmmm so if seany's parents are okay with the guys' dates (APPARENTLY OURS AREN'T INVITED and APPARENTLY WE'RE ON THE GUY SIDE OF THE LIST.) it's going to be so awkward o_o
i'm excited for prom KINDA
but uhm. geez so stressful
i can't wait till a week from now T_T
NO MORE CALC UNLESS I FAIL THE AP AND I HAVE TO TAKE IT IN COLLEGE.
T_T

today, the guys sprayed whipped cream all over me. SO GROSS D:
jerks D:<

"it's so much harder for the girl because she's got to wait for someone to ask her even when she already knows who she wants to go with"
-friend
i'm so distracted these days, and so bad at studying T_T
for APs and stuff, i'm just so tired
and lazy.
and thinking about other things :/
that's what i do during bio and history LOL everyone always has their laptops but me and they're always doing random crap on them
but i sit there
and think about other things -_-
geez maybe i should pay attention :/

I'M SO BURNT OUT.

my friends&my mom think i'm anorexic.
fools.

No comments: