20080423

ONE

I HAVE MY PERMIT :D OMEFFFF YAY :))
finally :)

so i went home early after leaving the DMV and i've spent about an hour drafting my Gatsby paper and i have to say, so far, i'm pretty satisfied with it :P
and i feel extremely accomplished despite the thousands of other things i have to do tonight because last night i fell asleep at 11 reading the DMV guide thing T_T i woke up at 3 bcus i left the light on and then i freaked out around 6 bcus my blanket was half on the portable heater i instinctively switched on around 5
i could have died D:

lol.

only junior year can make something like prom, stressful.
everyone thinks i'm going to ask _______
LOL :/
or should i say, everyone is pressuring me to ask T_T
even if wanted to, i'm just not that kind of person
-_- hahahaha
i'm so scared of rejection D: and even then, what if they say yes but really mean "NOOOOOO" inside?? and you never know?? and you have to endure >4 hours of seemingly infinite awkwardness??? D:

heidiwang gave me a pretty flower today.
i'm not quite sure what kind of flower it is. but if it is not a daisy (one of my favoriiite flowers), this may become another one of my favorite flowers!
deniz: "steff, if i ever get you flowers, i'll make sure i know what kind it is."
i love my friends, they're the best!
heidi jiee <3

also, philly chu asked jessica to prom very cutely. i'm kinda jealous :/ sort of ? i'm pretty sure i don't really want to go with anyone who might ask me so what am i waiting for -_- WHY CAN'T I GET SOME CUTE THOUGHTFUL ROMANTICAL GUY (who i am somewhat interested in)?????
oh well.

:)
i'll be back later perhaps, after i give up on calculus.

1 comment:

just me. said...

gerbera daisies :O) they're my favorite, too!