20091225

Happy Birthday Jesus :)

Hooray! Merry Christmas everybody :)

These past three days have been relatively uneventful although I did get to cross four more things off my to-do list :D
I don't really remember what I did on the 23rd. Oh yes, I had my traditional lunch with my mother at Fontana's :) They have super excellent bread pudding, the first and only times I've had it is at our annual lunch (which came into existence in my 8th grade). SO GO EAT IT SO GOOD HOM NOM NOM. Afterwards, I just kinda chilled. Megan and I went to Vallco and took some Asian pictures :) Which crosses off two things in one day! Although my ultimate goal is to take purikura with Won bcus he has some sort of aversion to the place. Anyhooo, I had dinner with 4hoc :) and spent a good 3 hours catching up on each other's lives and naming all the countries in the world :D I missed home church :(

Then Ben was like oh hay we're at yogurtland so come pick up your EMERALD BOWL TICKETS and Won was like let's go to yogurtland and I was like OH CONVENIENT. So I met up with TCF :) and hung out a bit and then hung out with Won. We didn't actually get froyo bcus it's soooo cold!

Deniz and I spent the morning of Christmas Eve buying random things at Target for Simran's birthday :) We also had Chicken Pesto sandwiches at Blue Rock Shoot (ALSO A HIGH RECOMMENDATION :)) ahh so delicious! We ate them at the tables outside the little cafe. Another off my list :) Anyway, then we met her for fro yo at yogurtland and that was quite excellent :)
Christmas dinner with fam.

Christmas: did the normal Christmas thing and then set out for San Francisco (another crossed off!) :) revisited old memories at Golden Gate Park where I used to frolic as a young child, new to the wonders of America! Anyway, that was fun/cold. Then we went to the beach to watch the sunset and had dinner at this crazy Chinese restaurant that took forever to bring food bcus it was SO PACKED.
The Jewish tradition of going to Chinese restaurants on Christmas rings true! :)
Anyway, food was good. Then we went to Union square and looked at the lights and now I am at home and supposedly packing for Urbana. TOO COLD :((

Tomorrow: GAME DAY :D FIGHT ONNN

No comments: