20091202

Come on Let's Fall in Love

Coming back to USC is always mehhh :(
I almost missed my flight sighh ran to my gate barefoot and barely made it to discover that Mai missed the plane. I knew it.
I'm always reluctant to leave the Bay Area but there's something about seeing our beautiful globe tower that extends from the Von KleinSmid Center in the distance from the highway that makes my heart swell with joy :) I love that globe! I can see it in the surrounding area (ghettooo) at night and I'll always be able to find my way back to campus. I love The Bay I love USC! :)
These past couple days have been uneventful, just suffering in my room, working on papers. Four papers in the coming week.five!! :(
Today Ben and I went to the bookstore sale and I am heipi :)

I think I'm a selfish and bad person. And I have never been this afraid to lose someone I love.

愛我別走

On another note:
I had my last class with Matt Barkley today.
Tehe I'm creepy :(
BE MY FRIEND!!
Football practice on Thursday, whose down?

No comments: