20091204

Baby

MM so what has been happening? Well I felt kinda sick the past two days while suffering through two papers but now I'm homefree except one more final paper which I haven't started and three finals! WOO! :)
Also, Ben took me to fball practice on Thursday and I got to take a picture with Damien Williams and Taylor Mays :)
Taylor called me a baby :( SAD.

Mmm we closed the blinds today for the first time since move-in day and now it feels like a cave!

I suppose I'm just not a very insightful person anymore because I never write about anything interesting and no one really even reads this anymore :(

But here is a quote from the inside of my honestea yesterday :D:
"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion."-Abraham Lincoln.

and to that, Won says "BAD GRAMMAR!"

Good day for now! WASHING FACE TIME I love no class on Fridays <3

1 comment:

Mai said...

our room is officially the cave.