20090802

My Sweet Escape

i finally fell asleep a couple hours after i went to bed last night and woke up exhausted but made it to church on time :) God is good.
i'm really really sad that i can't go to retreat :( and we're hosting it this year!! sigh.

i went to the SCend off lawl and there were so many harker children :P it was fun though, i met a lot of interesting people and we all socialized in a 38 million dollar home. it was excellent.
i met a girl from 1hoc who isn't going to retreat either and that made me feel better :) and she's already suggested that we fellowship-hop once we get to USC :P God is so good.
i also met some fellow fangirls hehhh
i'm really excited for school, i suppose. kind of. we got free stuff too!! that's my favorite kind of stuff.

with that, i leave you with a passage that joe so helpfully pointed out yesterday, one that went right over my head the first time i read it:
"No, in all things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:37-39
the perfect promise :)

1 comment:

Noel said...

I LIKE I LIKE THIS POST.

and awman, I haven't gotten any free stuff from college yet. Booooooooo. I expect to be showered with free memorabilia when I arrive on campus lol.