20081217

you're my dream please come true :)

RELIENT K REVIVAL.

the next two days are dedicated to PURE COLLEGE APP'N
at this point, i'm insanely jealous of the underclassmen bcus they're DONE by friday for sure
also, they don't have ridiculous amounts of "grade-grubbin" projects to be done in hopes of amping up those grade for colleges to see D:
i foresee a lot of work in the future T_T
atm, FINISHED NYU :) i'm kind of proud of it. anddd on to NU D:

hmm things to do for BREAK (when i get around to it...)

D2
FINISH APPS
clean my room. and the office.
christmas in the park :)
bake something tasty
watch a lot of girly movies
psych EC (all of it)
study for stats D:
APES lab
get fat
paint my nails
go to chinatown
shooppinngggg
wb dress :)
use my 25 dollars to the movie theatre
doubledate with deniz PAHAHA :))
fobherding with alex....
stargazing :)

1 comment:

ASDF said...

NU!

I'm going to go to Mustard's Last Stand sometime this week