20081225

Happy birthday Jesus :)

happy holidays everyone :)

hmmm i'm submitting my wellesley app now. and being hungry.

also, won hee is a lame-o brain head who lies D:<
teehee :P

update in the morningg :)


EDIT:
merry Christmas :)

my parents got me a rice cooker (among other things) -____- HAHA they really can't wait till i leave for college huh :P
I LOVE IT THOUGH, i'm gonna bake a cake in it bcus there are so many stinkin december/january birthdays :P i will tell you how it goes.
hmmm it's 1PM already so i should get craaaacking on apps if i want to finish by tomorrow!

so far, i haven't finished anything on my list of things to do :( except D2 for yearbook ahaha D:

lamesauce.

albert says Christmas is the time for honesty?
but if i were to be honest it'd be full of _______ bcus too many people read this blog. so maybe new years :)

HERE'S TO THE BIRTHDAY BOY WHO SAVED OUR LIVES.

No comments: