20081220

MUCH LOVE

i'm happy.

sigh, i've been kinda D:< at certain people recently but that's just the way it is :/ and i'm sorry but asdkfl i can't help it T_T
my dad comes home tonight
my cousin leaves for NY tonight

i didn't feel like writing today so i submitted two of my common app colleges and i FREAKED OUT bcus it told me i couldn't change my personal statement (when applying to different colleges) and mr walsh AND brianchao told me i could T_T
all i can say is THANK GOD for collegeconfidential.com
i learned how to replicate my original common app bahaha :P

and now i'm being paranoid about how i submitted and it SAYS i submitted but some of the yellow squares aren't turning into green trianglesssss

sigh i can't wait till this whole horrible ordeal is over.

I SMELL RICE.

i want to go buy nail polish with simran and go on a movie date with deniz and her sister and her sister's bff and i want toooo go to the tech museum and go to christmas in the park
and not do my homework
and i want to go to the movies right noww and watch a chickflick and watch a meteor shower :)
<3

i believe that the meaning of life is love.
david kastelman believes it is helping others out of the goodness of your heart.
deniz says it is mayhaps to serve God. i agree.

when it comes to loving you, all the things i would dooo~
been waiting for this day for far too long
i never could imagine you so strong
as long as i'm with you, i can't go wrong
oh baybee what you do to me
you're the one

:) fti. their accents complete me.

[18:56] seanfeng: steffo is flawless. immaculate.
hahaha :P

LIES.

1 comment:

emily said...

I think the meaning of life is love too. and happiness. That's why it's so hard to hold on to them. BAH.