20081222

To unknown land!

today is my mother's birthday. we went out to lunch at fontana's, the same restaurant we eat at every year around Christmas and we sat at the same table we always sit at.
afterwards, we went to beard papa's to buy CREAM PUFFS, one of God's many blessings :)
we also went to the japanese import store next door called daiso and bought way too many cute asian things. all 1.50 O_O hahah hmm i got so excited :P
this one tall japanese man walked up to me and said loudly "BECAUSE OF YOU" and walked off. then the white man crouching in the aisle beside me said "STOP DOING THAT, NO ONE CAN TELL YOU'RE TALKING TO ME" and i lolled.

hmmm tomorrow, my mother is forcing me to get my hair thinned T_T
blargg, i hope the lady doesn't chop off like 50 gajillion inches bcus if she does, i'll be very very angry.

atm, i am writing my cornell supp. ALMOST THERE. JIA YOU.

GUTENTAG :P

BTW
it's raining :)

secret #10
i wanted my first kiss in the rain.

2 comments:

ouchiemeow013 said...

GASP. you're still not done with your college supplements? what have you been doing all last week, steffo?? haha. jkjk. X)

best of luck to you on cornell!

megan. said...

the japanese dollar store rules. ive been there twice and bought lots of pointless things. like puffy alphabet stickers. hahaha
FINISH YO APPS SOOOON SO WE CAN HANG OUT.=]
also bc its an amazing feeling when you finally submit the last app.
i miss yo face meimei.

ps 我喜欢你第十个secret.
好可爱。=]