20081208

Do it all again

"I believe that the review is lengthy
enough that you should have PLENTY of things to do during that time. If I
find that this is not the case, that will not be good for future assessments
of your knowledge. Given that you are the self-proclaimed greatest AP Stats
class, I envision that this will not be an issue."
-troy thiele

PAHAHAH thaaas right :)

RANDOM THOUGHTS-DECEMBER 08
i'm super impressed that we raised over 14,000 dollars for feed the children O_O
i need to buy henna a cake and card tomorrow
i really don't want to write my personal statement :(( but i really NEED TO!
my secret santa is SOOO cute <3 and i love them.
we were talking about eugene's "juniors ftw" message at the end of that one mass email (which was TOTALLY inappropriate btw) and sean told us that he couldn't figure out what FTW meant, "i thought it was like wtf backwards, JUNIORS F--- THE WHAT?"
lolzz :)
the stuco sweatshirts make me want to order yb sweatshirts now.
i need a life outside of harker T_T
i want to be in college now. i'm jealous of early kids :/ steffo=stupid
BUY CANDY GRAMS :)

bbl. gotta write some stuff about myself (college apps :()

No comments: