20081122

No Excuses














on friday, kyle maynard graced us with his presence and we got to interview him during lunch O_O
it was amazing. HE is amazing.
whatta hero :)
we also gave him pumpkin pie, kyle and ben liked it.

friiiday was a good day although i didn't get to hang out with maimai. HER loss ;) yaddidameaan.

AND NOW,
thanksgiving break!
i want to:
-send my UC app asap
-get a good start on my USC app
-not DIE FROM TEACHER CONFERENCES
-send D1
-shoooop for secret santa :) i'm so mega excited
-do some shopping for yb ;)
-do all duhh homework
-have an awesome thanksgiving
-go to the aquerium and the tech museum
-hang with my friends
-dance
-go dress shopping!! teeheeee
-movies.
-eat a lot of mashed potatoes
-secreeet :)
-WATCH JAY CHOU'S LONG OVERDUE BASKETBALL MOVIE <3 <3 <3
-cut my bangs
-bake some tasty treats.
-clean my room and fix the light in the bathroom.
-get FAT
-have the time of my life, basically.

lalalalalaalalaalaaaaaa
i hate college apps. and deadline 1. those are the only bad things in my life atm.
i need to find a new drama to watch.
TEA TIME.
farewell, friends.

No comments: