20081101

Arirang

sg wannabe :)
won showed me their live perf and i lovee that song. their voices are pretty and it makes me sleepy :)

RAMBLE.

Rain
Rain

100%

God heard me :)

this morning, i got up super early to get to my SAT almost late. it went way better than last time....i hope colleges don't pay particular attention to my GPA and my SAT IIs ahahaha.

i'm looking forward to giving away all my SAT books. i bet my room will be 2749839% cleaner after i get rid of them :)

two months to go, seniors! we're almost there...JANUARY, the PROMISED LAND.

THIS WEEKEND, I HAVE TO:
start-work on-finish my concentration piece #1.
catch up on stats hw, test on thursday :((
begin my "notes from a _______," connie's doing such an amazing one and i'm jealous :/
study for a mando char quiz
reread mods for psych and begin to study for an APES test
GET TEACHER RECS READY

and buy some cute winterclothes/GALOSHES <3

i feel so much more relieved now that SATs are over. a little more room to breathe....

this weather is amazing.

october 31:



No comments: