20081127

I AM THANKFUL FOR
















i don't get it T_T

Jesus, 4hoc, my family, harker, my teachers and classes, my friends and classmates, my best friends (SOSr), the guys!, deniz (my other half), mai, mashaa, won hee oppa, our school community, yearbook, the varsity tennis team, yogurtland, textmessages, hot tea, college counseling (martin walsh), late night phone calls, soompi forums ;), europe 2008, music, blogger, emails, lame jokes, oil pastels, nailpolish, bacon, dance, autumn, hong kong, china, SAE, johnny rockets, friday night lights, santana row late at night, internet, facebook, macros, the class of '08, kimchee ramen, the class of '09 :)), jay chou, youtube, homecoming 2008, life, God :D

most of those are in no particular order. and i've probably forgotten a lot of things...

from alexhe:
HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING! :] eat your heart out haha.

:)

hmmm i'm thinking that tonight we'll drive to gilroy to shop :)) and then valleyfair?
i really miss megan. she wrote her UC essay about us and our bestfriendship (SOSr). i didn't even know that word until her <3 i hope i see her tomorrow :)
tomorrow night i'm going to church for a huuuge second thanksgiving feast :) dress to impress! i hope james hasn't forgotten our competition from last year....

this break has been good, this morning my dad yelled at me to clean my room
"WE'LL JUST SHOW EVERY POTENETIAL BOYFRIEND A PICTURE OF YOUR ROOM. IF THEY'RE FINE WITH IT, THEY CAN DATE YOU D:<"
excellent.
i went to school everyday this week for college counseling and yearbook but it was fun bcus i got to see my friends :) and i got a lot of work done, we're done with D1 except those photos from herffjones! :) and i'm done with UCs WOOOH mr walsh said i could take the rest of break off but i can't fall behind again. pfft i'm starting NOW.

today, i watched koizora (the movie) and it is SO adorable T_T i want a hiro <3 (LOL PUN)
it was sad too :(

even though thanksgiving is one day, we should be thankful everyday :)

1 comment:

Noel said...

"WE'LL JUST SHOW EVERY POTENETIAL BOYFRIEND A PICTURE OF YOUR ROOM. IF THEY'RE FINE WITH IT, THEY CAN DATE YOU D:<"

Gosh I know what you mean. It's true love if he can look past my room.