20100328

You're the one who makes me sing!

Hello world!
Today is so beautiful :) But there are few places on campus near Parkside where I would like to sit outside and do homework so alas, I am inside my room slaving away (sort of...).
Anyway, today was quite a long day. Jon did not wake up for church and we ended up coming up with sorts of scenarios which all involved him being physically incapable of reaching his cellular device (for example, lying dead in the non-existent ditches that surround our school) but he was sleeping -_____- I have yet to meet someone more incoherent than Jon Wong when he wakes up--except maybe Katelyn.
Anyway, service was good so I'm really glad we got to catch the last 40 minutes. My friend from UCSD came so it was fun taking her to church :) My friend who is still a junior in high school also came so this weekend has just been filled with old friends!

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good about life right now, somewhat. Of course, summer is a mere 5 weeks away (not counting finals) and I am so close to relaxing under the stars with my friends at Catalina...but I need to get my grades up!
And just finish a bunch of things I don't really want to do. Also, moving at the end of the year feels me up with some sort of apprehension and I do not like it :( I also have no idea what my plans are for the summer and I'm feeling a bit iffy on some decision I've made in the past couple of weeks but pray pray pray and everything will be okay! :)

Aside from that, I'm really excited for the end of this year and for Encounter and for the next few years at SC so yes :) Life all of a sudden feels so short...not necessarily a bad thing!

GOODBYE CHILDREN.

No comments: