20100302

THANK YOU

CRAPLOADS HAVE HAPPENED SINCE I LAST POSTED
But here is a list of what I am thankful for :)

1. God, thank you for everything I am about to write about...HAHA
2. God, thank you for TCF and Alice and all the freshmen who have really shown me your love through their actions...I can't seem to thank them enough because of what they do. I wanted to cry tears of joy when I saw them sitting in the baggage claim doing their homework T_T I don't know what I'd do if I had never met them!
3. God, thank you for my family and helping me feel at peace about everything that's happened in the last month or so. Thank you for helping me realize that everything, though inconvenient and annoying for ME, and no matter how much I whine about the injustices you have put upon me, I know that you are a loving and merciful God...and everything is in your hands. Thanks for helping me see that it's all worked out according to your plan :)
4. God, thank you for that anonymous missionary in China who touched my great-grandfather. I just learned that he was a Christian pastor! I've actually been to the church he used to pastor at...and it's right across the street from a communist police department. I now have hope that they can coexist peacefully and China can be transformed :)
5. I thank you for giving my aunt 9 years when they expected only a few weeks. And in those 9 years, she found you and for that, I am eternally grateful. She was also baptized by my other cousin's (opposite side of the family...) girlfriend's father. Funny how things work out, huh?
6. I'm happy that I was able to spend a bit of time this weekend with my extended family. Now that it's over, I think everyone is a bit more at ease, and I look forward to getting to know them even more. Winterbreak in Queensland? I think so :)
7. THANKS FOR MY WRIT140 GRADE :)

The Friday after I last posted...PRB went to Ktown for some delicious 3 dollars Korean BBQ! On Saturday, Mai and I watched a really scary Japanese movie called AIR DOLL, it was really thought-provoking and called to question what it really means to be human...but the climax really turned me off and now I'm deathly afraid of it :(
Sunday, church was sooo goood! Sigh pastor Tim is so smart and articulate and the message was very very interesting. Worship was great, of course :) So I woke up on Sunday and then went to sleep again and had a short dream about singing "Consuming Fire" and then at church, WE DID! Crazy huh? And also, Kathy was there O_O Which was really cool to to run into a very familiar face from home :D (I dreamt about her before I met her as well...) AND she came with a girl who I actually sat with on the plane to Urbana. O_O Crazy how things work out that way, right?
We had brunch at EVK which was ACTUALLY quite good :)
Mmm last week was just a lot of catch-up work, my SOCI142 midterm actually went pretty well, I think :) and the first half of my Chinese midterm tooo..we'll see how the second half goes tomorrow :D (I just finished COMM206 today too and I think it was quite okay..we'll see!) but yar, then packed up and went home :P

I also found a really nice notebook with Won at Borders the other day for less than 8 dollars and I am very happy about that :) I'm trying to update more, I promise!!
Next up, hopefully new year's resolutions :D

BYEBYE everybodyyy

No comments: