20100215

Found Love Beyond All Reason

HELLO!
This weekend was one of the best weekends at SC :) I was really feelin' the love this Vday :D
On Friday, I spent the night talking to Won and hanging out with Helena. We did pilates! yayy :D I also cleaned my room for good luck on Chinese New Year (impressive right?? I even vacuumed :D)

Saturday morning, Regina, Solanda, Richard, Jon, Valerie, and I went to Love Life, a conference on love, sex, and marriage in a Christian context. They boys got us breakfast! SO adorable :) Thoughtfulness=A+. Also, we managed to leave SC 20 minutes before a fire alarm went off at 9AM. Sucks for everyone at Pside :) Haha thanks God!
Anyway, Love Life was a HUGE blessing, it answered a lot of questions yet led me to some too that I have yet to answer. But in general, a lot to digest. And I never really read the Songs of Solomon too carefully but did you know that the Bible addresses the merits of oral sex directly?!?! I didn't.
Is sex god or gross? Neither! It's a gift :) FOR WHEN YOU'RE MARRIED.
Aite also, we ate at this cute Korean shack thing for lunch which was interesting. Anyway, when we got back, I ate my leftovers and then we had Crazy Love with the TCF girls :) It was really fun to just be with my sisters and bond :D
After that, we went back to Lorena's and made the guys their Vday goodie bags :)) yom for baking!! We also watched Mulan and ordered Thai food :D
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! :D

Sunday, the weather was starting to get REALLY HOT, like 80 degrees! Just how I like i! Reality's sermon was really good this week, but left us with a lot of cliffhangers. Brunch was enjoyable as always, and afterward, I got some work done before Helena, Rachael, and I walked to Ground Zero to buy some of their famous milkshakes :) GOOD IDEA STEFF-O!
Then we got ready for TCF Girls' Appreciation Night.

TCF Girl's Appreciation Night definitely succeeded in making me feel OVERWHELMED by love and service from the guys. I cried. Really, I did, and I felt my like my heart was getting so heavy with love it'd just drop right out of my chest. There's also something about cute boys in suits making food and dancing for you :D Keke. Anyway, the whole night, they served us on hand and foot with a delicious homemade 4-course meal, song and dance, a Biblical play on love, and a fun game. My favorite, though, was the movie. (Insert tears). They made this interview style movie for us with fun questions like "How would you describe TCF girls in one word?" "What do you love best about TCF?" Some guys were really fun and open about it, while others really opened their hearts and were very transparent. I have never been so touched or blessed in my life, I was not the only one tearing up either.
Check out the last bit of the video, it's pretty amazing :)
I'm going to watch this movie whenever I am sad.

After that, we went back to my room and we played Pass the Bomb and read magazines and just talked until 1AM before everyone went to sleep.

Monday was also VERY NICE weathered, Ben had Richard and I wake up SUPER EARLY like 11AM! For discipleship. But that was because he had found a car! And he drove us all the way to Arcadia (only Chinese places open on holidays) to have delicious Chinese food and PMT. :) A really good start to my day.

The rest of Monday and Tuesday were spent suffering from WRIT140 and COMM206 because I had hung out all weekend but I don't regret it at all :D
Oh yes, and Tuesday I had accountability with Alice at SGM and we sang all the praise songs we knew (limited...) and we could actually see stars! It was fun :D

MORE TO COME! Stay tuned because I know my life is SO fascinating :DD

I know you're an independent person but I thought you could depend on me. That's what a relationship is for :) Wo ai ni

No comments: