20091109

Oh, Happiness

I FORGOT TO MENTION that my cute, thoughtful, sweet boyfriend sent me flowers on our 9 month and asked me to homecoming :) teheeheheeee they're so pretty!
and thanks to maimai, my crazy roommate who helped him. esp when they're not fond of each other ;) :P

anyway. friday i went to bed shoooper late D: and had to get up two hours earlier than normal for sunday school (missional based) in preparation for URBANA 09 :) soo excited! that was cool and all. servce was a bit repetitive so ...yah. sleepy. then we went to BCD thank goodness, been craving soon dooboo FOREVER :D ate like a fatteh :) and came home to study for COMM D:

todaaay was mehh, comm was kinda :| the MC was harder and more detailed than i anticipated but the essay portion was :D soo i dunno! dang, this is supposedly the hardest comm class out of my major and it has been my misfortune to pick it as my first class :/ parents will not be plzed D:
mmm afterward, mai and i went to eat and that was delicious, we also talked about interesting stuff so :)
then ben, richard, and i had our first discipleship meeting which was really good! i felt somewhat small and unprepared in my faith though...something i've been semi-struggling with recently. praying for spiritual maturity! mmm and for this crazy sickness to leave mah body!
richard gave me the rest of his red bull and i never drink red bull and i'm very awake right now which is good! considering how little sleep i've been getting so hopefully i'll be able to finish revising my paper and get a headstart on a few articles :P
speaking of which, i told a newsletter type publication that i was interested in working with them in maybe design or photography and they just slapped me in the face with two articles due very, very soon (and i'm going home!!) oh dear Lord i've never written anything like this O_O lawl
emailed brian chao in a frenzy HAHA my newspaper frands come help meh!!
oh well, time to try new things...

my planner is crazy colored right now since i highlight each event/due date according to it's purpose (yellow=church/IV/God related, green=class related, blue=school events, purple=school partays!, pink=outside events) so mm busy busy until thanksgiving!

LISTENING TO DAVID CROWDER BAND :)
time to work on my 红楼梦 essay and it's views on female education :(( (i hate rewriting papers when the teacher hates your rough draft!! sigh)

No comments: