20091120

MY EATING HABITS

of the past two days:

Thursday, I ATE BREAKFAST FOR ONCE!! And a lot of it O_O but then I had class all the way until 2 (but had a venti hot tea sometime then) and only had a handful of blueberries, kettlecorn, and a bunch of random samples from the Fresh Market. Then Mai came home and we went to Carl's Jr. (EWW) and ate 4 pieces of chicken and some chili cheese fries (DEF NOT AS GOOD AS JR). This was at 4PM. We ate at 645PM again at Parkside and had some delicious bowls of Lucky Charms and Coco Puffs and milk (I had soy). Then FRAY CONCERT! Then I came back and ate all my blue berries.

Friday, I got up at 10PM and showered and had no breakfast before we went to make sandwiches for the homeless and AUGHH BEING AROUND ALL THAT FOOD WHILST HAVING NONE IN MY STOMACH (besides a Kitkat bar) was kinda painful. And then we were gonna go to the In n' Out truck but we went to Ktown instead and ate for the first time like at 230 -_- AT A TOFU HOUSE YOMMM
Then I ate until I had a food baby of SEVERAL MONTHS and waddled around the super market in search of goodies. I bought chocopies yommm. And a cool new tea container thing for 3 dollars!! And then we came home and didn't really at dinner before we went to BREAKTHROUGH yee hip hop show :) We made a trogro run and ate some turkey sandwiches and now I'm eating a latka. AND GREEN TEA! Yayyy

COMM PAPER WRITING MODE, ACTIVATE.