20090921

WHY IS IT THAT

i never remember what i do anymore? my memory is going :(
quick update:
1. i'm getting fat
2. stanley doesn't love us anymo :( BUT HE JUST VISITED YESS
3. i can't log in to soompi my life is over
4. i'm not failing school yet
5. matt barkley sat in my row again today <3

kayso
wednesday i went to a dodger's game which was SUPER FUN and i got burnt again, SO EXCELLENT omg. and then we went to BCD which is an awesome ktofu place and THEN SCOOPS best ice cream in LA.
thursday, we went on a prayer walk
last friday ALBERT PRACTICALLY STOOD US UP so mai and i sat in rowlands apartment for almost three hours watching Tool Academy which is the greatest show ever with rowland and freddy. then we went to KTOWN and went to this kinda lame korean festival with super expensive food and all i got was a sirry big bang poster. which is right thar on my wall :) all around us, these korean people were yelling at us and we were scared bcus NONE OF US WERE KOREAN and this woman is like yelling at my face and she called me unnie and force fed me and now i am sad. BCUS SHE WAS LIKE THIRTY FREAKING YEARS OLD
I
LOOK
OLD
?!?!?!
and i was force fed by a stranger. so. scarred.
sigh.
then we went to the galleria which wasn't really that interesting. LITTLE TOKYO BETTER BE MO EXCITING, bcus i really need a cellphone charm.

saturday...WAS THE GAME sigh :( went to steve's house and ate two baconwrapped hotdogs YES FOR HEARTATTACKS IN A BUN
sigh we lost :( OH VELL!
GO TROJANS GO

sunday: CHURCH, first sunday when we DIDN'T get pho which was an awesome idea steff-o, thanks. so we went to this really cute hong kong style cafe and it was SO GOOD aofidkjlg the pancakes were awesome and i still have dericious fried rice in mah fridge woooo

today: class went by quickly. the realization that my first college exam is next monday woke me up so i payed attention O_O matt barkley sat in mah row heh.
then i went to baja fresh with mai which was only moderately satisfying and then had red mango which was very satisfying.
my appetite is not cooperating with me anymore.
then i watched dramas since i did all mah homework already
i WIN.

METEOR SHOWER is <3 theosifdj wei chen hehehehiaedsjkf
kaybye.

No comments: