20090113

Symmetrical tumors

me: i sleep with my phone, am i going to die from radiation?
rachel: no. you'll just have three-headed children.

BLAHHHHHH
i have to write my final draft for the senior research paper
start and finish the mando project
study for that massive psych test
watch two episodes of PI LI MIT
yahh too much :(

i am looking forward to watching girl, interrupted in class tomorrow.

hrm, i'm hoping we could just skip thursday bcus it sucks :( double stats?? double apsa?? DOUBLE MANDO (PROJ DUE) DOUBLE PSYCH aerirkdj!! test.
and thenn dance D:

FRIDAY: nichol's memorial
jazz concert thing.
FREEDOM, i will be a second semester senior.

THAIKSFJOIJFODKLCJILDJSLI!!!

kevin tagged me as yaminashi T_T i'm so sad :(
also, my wall is awesome, watch eeet.

EDIT:
mr walsh's tarot cards told me i was going to encounter a lot of heartbreak. nate did it for me three times!! and each time, that's one of my biggest fears, dying alone/being alone for extended periods of time O_O

[00:56] steffothehottie: man i feel a massive zit coming
[00:56] denizangel: ok
[00:56] denizangel: hahahahaha
[00:56] denizangel: well
[00:56] denizangel: if you look at it that way,
[00:57] denizangel: you will attract all the negative energy in the universe
[00:57] denizangel: and it will happen

1 comment:

Chocolate Milk said...

MR. WALSH HAS TAROT CARDS?!O_O...

yayy tell me what you think of girl,interrupted later