20090117

LOVEBUG

friday was such a loong day
and it felt like everyone was on edge and cranky :/
the nichol's memorial was really sad :( i cried.
photographing it was really hard.
hrmm after that, deniz erica and i went to chipotle (i had never been there before O_O)
it was gooood :9
we went late to the jazz concert and sat there for like 20 minutes before we realized that high school didn't even start until after the intermission -_-

ERIN LEE CALLED ME UGLY T_T sigh. BUT i'm def cuter than anthony, :D
she said we should be a couple and she could live with us AHAHA no -_-
DER DER
iloveher though she's soo cuteee

jazz band sounded faaantastic <3 :)
orchestra was long and made me...sleepy
:)
ahaha....

I AM A SECOND SEMESTER SENIOR


i don't really feel that different and everyone is telling me that it's TOTALLY overrated and everything will be just the same
i don't think so, there's def lest pressure to do well
megan promises that we'll have so much fun it'll be underrated :)
i can't wait to seeee herrr next week

i'm supposed to be setting up for winterball right now but i have no ride D:
and i really want yogurtland and cream puffs and i want to go SHOPPING
hafodsfkg!!!

three things i have never told:
1. my school password
2. the yearbook theme
3. my history project ;)
HAHA

shoot, that's some top secret schnitzle.

Now I’m speechless
Over the edge and just breathless
I never thought that I’d catch this
Love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I’d get hit
With this love bug again

1 comment:

Erica said...

IM IN YOUR BLOG!!!!!!
IM IN YOUR BLOG!!!!!



me and deniz lurvvvv you and chipotle
<3