20090105

i'm so whiny

it is true.

bcus it is 10:18 and i have finished my homework for tomorow, i will write my new year's resolutions
1. be happy!
2. go to youthgroup and church hop (ahah) once second semester starts (two weeks!!)
3. get my license (haha....)
4. maintain my first semester grades (these all seem too short term)
5. stop being annoying and whiny
6. care more about what i look like and stop dressing like a bum. haha.
7. be more organized D:
8. stop going on fb so much T_T
9. STOP OVERANALYZING
10. prioritize. correctly.
11. get back in some semblance of shape T_T
12. stop daydreaming during class (....)
13. keep friendships
14. KEEP PROMISES
15. stop missing 11:11PM
16. read more!
17. PRAY MORE T_T
18. travel the world.
19. stop cussing
20. no more procrastination
21. take chances
22. bake tasty treats
23. being more grateful
24. EATING HEALTHIER
25. fall in love. ahaha :) with anything/anyone worthwhile

THAT IS IT FOR NOW :D

i was reading girl, interrupted and it scared me so bad bcus kaysen writes so realistically and it makes me believe that i could be insane myself and not even realize it until one day, i totally lose it O_O she makes the line between insane and sane seem so....thin and slipping into this parallel universe seems so easy
second creepiest book i've read so far (only bcus of it's realistic qualities), SECOND TO YELLOW WALLPAPER (definitely hard to beat)
this class was so worth taking.

although i really dreaded today, it wasn't too bad.
lol mr walsh got a new blazer or something
....

sigh harry heehoon kim is being nice to me
something is very very wrong.

why are the freshmen only a year younger than me. why are the sophomores the same age as me. blaaarg!
i'm hardly more mature T_T hahaha!

i will now tell you of my nailpolish predicament
i went to target with deniz today and painted my nail pink, just my thumb nail
and now i really like the color and i only have my thumb done -___- how LAME sigh

MAYDONI IS SO PRETTY
right now, my computer is broked and i really need sound to listen to:
snsd's HOW GEEE mai told me it was cute and catchy D: i waaaant
pi li mit ep 9!!
GOSSIP GIRL OMGAHH SO MANY SUGGESTIVE FB STATUSES T_T

okay the end, good day to you all!

1 comment:

Chocolate Milk said...

girl,interrupted movie is amazing. but i've never read the book, so the movie may suck to you after you read the book. but i recommend it. :) (angelina jolie is a sociopath in it haha)