20080924

回家吧 回到最初的美好

GOOD NEWS:
JAY CHOU'S ANNUAL ALBUM IS COMING OUT ON THE 9TH? i think.
he promised an album every year and he's delivering :) what a beast.
i'm so happy hahaha :D
the new concept is SO much better than last years hahaa
cowboys. what was he thinking T_T

hmm
DODGEBALL was intense :) i'm excited to see seniors play the juniors next wednesday! ultimate epik match.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR HOMECOMING. and i have nothing real to say right now except that i do not want to paint and i do not
want to think about college
and i do not want to write essays and i do not
want to go to statistics bcus thiele's class is absolutely BEASTLY
and i do NOT want to go to psych.

i LOVED my classes but not anymore T_T

i DO want to sleep
to go frolic in the fields
to eat johnny rockets
ramadan to be over
friday to come so i can go to the fball game!
HOMECOMINGGG <3 teehee :)

this is a boring post. i bid you good night !

EDIT:
i lied, i'm back. to whine.

AUGHASJDSOFJOAIA!!!!
psych is killing me T_T i totally slaved over a stupid book that isn't even worth much and due on the same day as a massive test that i didn't even do as well i as should have i guess and THEN the next day we had a pop quiz on which i probably scored 30%. max. AND we probably have another one tomorrow on WHAT? I DON'T KNOW. GAAAHAIDLF

brian was bothering me about why i was so happy
and i said "WHY, AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY FOR NO REASON?"
and dr. schatz said "not in my class."
that REALLY freaked me out T_T

the end. of meeee :(

EDIT2:
I HATE. WHEN I HATE. MY WORK.
and i hate THIS PIECE OF CRAP that must bring in to be critiqued, it just should just burn. along with my other piece that's sitting my cabinet. I HATE THIS FEELING
rararara

No comments: