20080927

Always be my baby.

i don't know if it's just me but this year, fridays never felt so good.
these weeks have been too long and too stressful and tiring....
weekends are well deserved.

or they're just extra time.

we won on friday! there's something about friday night lights that make me so happy.
it's the amazing atmosphere at school football games that make me feel so good.
and i'm so happy we won, bcus our boys deserve it!

we also made 40dollers and steff-o is happy.

BUT. the SATs are on saturday! saaad face :(

i was thinking about graduation the other day. and it made me sad so i stopped.

have you ever loved someone/something so much you felt giddy/nervous/pain/joy/kindagross inside all at the same time? i do, all the time.

secret #8
i'm afraid of being forgotten.

EDIT:
mr. draper sent our last last spirit email like this:

Go Seniors!!!

Jeff Draper
Proud Dean of the Senior Class

aw :)

at least four of my photos have been pfed on fb. i'm proud.
shelby, anteneh, connie, sean morgan, check itt

No comments: