20090212

XX V

since i've been tagged so many times, i'll write one.

1. i have a strange obsession with beautiful people. which is why i spend a lot of time looking at uhljjangs. i think jungroo, angelababy, and park boram are the prettiest :)

2. potatoes are my favorite food bcus they are versatile. mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, french fries, hashbrowns, etc. vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles is deniz's favorite food.

3. i like smart and charming boys who smell good and give good hugs :)

4. junior year was the best year of highschool and second semester senior year has yet to live up to high standards. i'm hoping it'll be underrated by graduation.

5. i'm scared of growing old alone.

6. i hate the expression "follow your heart." it sounds all cute and romantic and sentimental but it's also the most frustrating thing to do.

7. so many people come and confide in me their secrets and problems. yet i feel like i'm terrible at giving advice. i'm always here to listen though!

8. i think boys look HOTTT dressed up :)

9. i'm super duper un confrontational and pretty bad with words. and really awkward.

10. i believ that arron and gui gui belong together forever. and i suppose xiao gui can have a girl too, just not gui gui. and i really need to see episode 15 but i'm going on retreat tomorrow so i can't :(

11. i love blackcurrent frutips

12. my body is super unproportional. and i like my nails best.

13. inbox (1) makes me very happy.

14. i love sunflowers and daisies

15. sometimes, my heart hurts O_O really. when i'm looking at someone i love, like my family. or when i get upset over someone i love :( or i miss them.
it doesn't REALLY hurt, but it's all tickly and it feels weird :/

16. my favorite things to do in the spring are lay on the turf in the sun after school or eat froyo or go to harker baseball games

17. i want to go to chinatown and buy cellphone charms and earrings

18. the doors of the new f21 dressing rooms remind me of alice in wonderland

19. i'm worried that my roommate will hate me in college

20. shiho thinks i'm a pimp. :(

21. i forgot my calculator almost every math final and one time barrett asked all the math teachers if they could lend me one. ahaha :B

22. i don't really like to eat baked goods unless they just came out of the oven

23. the weather yesterday was the best weather

24. i'm a packrat and i can't throw anything away. which is why my room looks the way it does

25. i plan on finishing my paper outline tonight. at least.

No comments: