20080712

i. need. a. life.

I AM SO BORED and i'm BASICALLY UNDER HOUSE ARREST, THIS IS SO LAME D:<
i bet i would get more freedom if i had my liscense. but i don't.

anyways, this morning, like 984934 people called me before 10 T_T and i kept hanging up on them bcus i thought it was my alarm D:< lolz then they started calling my house gahh
anyways, i probably missed out on fun times today :(
but naomi did remind me of the booksale so i got up for that, even though i was an hour and a half late :/
i bought a stats book and an ap psych book, for supah cheap too :) from emchow :D
and i saw some friends
i love the book sale lol

oh and i saw erin lee today! she's so cute :)
"STEPHANIEEE YOU WERE IN FRANCE!"
"oh, how'd you know that?"
"you sent a postcard, remember? you said 'i love you'"
"oh yeah...haha? that's bcus i do ^^"
"oh. you also said happy birthday!"
"did you have fun?"
"yes :D"
won's mom: "won hee's in australia"
"i know, have you talked to him lately?"
won's mom: "yeah, but he doesn't want to talk to me, he just wants to play" (HAHA if you're reading this, call home D:<)
"I MISS HIM D: THERE'S NO ONE TO PLAY WITH :("
AWWWWWWW I'LL PLAY WITH YOUUU :B
"what about jun hee?"
"HE DOESN'T PLAY WITH ME D:<"
won's mom: "they fight all the time :/"
BAHAHA THEIR FAMILY IS SO CUTE <3

and then i didn't do anything.
but my cousin did buy icecreamu so i might go eat that.

BAH i miss my friends D:
i saw some today and it was fun :)
but still :/
I MISS MAIII she signed on at around 6AM her time and we got to talk! <3
and i sent her lots of LOL pictures of dbsk and spammed her wall. you should go look, we're hella funny.
hahaah i read some of our old wall posts, we haven't really been friends for that long but i feel like i've known her forever O_O haha i love her :)

this post is going to be slightly incoherent bcus i have no one to talk to and no one is online bcus everyone has a life but me :(

I WANT TO SEE MEGAN.
we should go to the japanese festival tomorrow downtown....

i hope superjunior will be in HK during winterbreak so mai and i can go and hunt them down, i will be the happiest girl in the world.

i wonder what it'd be like if megan went to our school
.....

uhm daniel says i have too high expectations when it comes to guys but in the end, i guess i realized that it never really matters what those specifications are, as long as you like them, that's good enough.
yeah i suppose it's something that attracts you to them in the first place, but in the end, it's the feelings that matter.
lol obviously bcus ______ was a freaking weirdo. complete opposite of anyone i would ever like. yet, i did :/

kay i just got bored. i'll write later :D

1 comment:

Noel said...

You're writing a fan letter...LOL HAHAHA I LOVE YOU.