20080717

[20:57] omg itsz megan: this is just more proof of the male gender's stupidity.

i had a dream again today and when i woke up, i forgot what it was about

then, i went on fb this afternoon and i suddenly remembered bcus my dream was flipping prophetic! hahaha we always teased donovan for having a grand total of (2) photos of himself on fb and when i added my france photos, i doubled his count in one day.

and in my dream, he had added his photos of france and he tagged himself and naomi and i were like O_O lolz so that was it.

and it turns out that he did! yay.

i told him too, i wonder if he's creeped out yet.

i webcammed with my family yesterday, it was quite entertaining. i think i'm going to buy one of those webcams hahaaha

it's also my sister's birthday tomorrow! yaya she's 8 ! it's also taemin's birthday tomorrow, he's 15. now i don't feel THAT pedo when i fangirl :/

bah but he's still younger than me :(

today, i helped my cousin jumpstart my car, which was fun.

I AM SRSLY ADDICTED TO SOOMPI.

i feel like i'm wasting so much time, just sitting here. it's not even that i'm not doing anything productive, i'm just not doing anything. i'm excited to go to HK though...

F.T ISLAND CONCERT TOMORROW :O













i want my promdate/husband to look like this plz.

2 comments:

Chocolate Milk said...

lol
LEE JUN KI IS HOTTA.

Anonymous said...

Steff-o. We will webcam with alan. :-) i miss youuuuuuuuu.