20100409

Feeling Strange

Today, I did several things. I attended a large number of classes and spent many hours being bored out of my brains and having to pee. I always have to pee during SOC142. Sign?
I caught up on Gossip Girl. O_O I can't for Monday! Aha although I'll probably watch it in a month...? I'm bad at this....
I baked some red velvet cupcakes with Alice (which are pretty good!) and brought them to Overflow an hour.five late! But that's okay because we had a good time doing it. I think everyone liked them too. I have much more respect now for those who bake like, every week, to serve us :) I should do it more often! Maybe not in Brian's kitchen though...
We did our best though to bless the apartment :) Teehee
We also cuddled on the futon exchanging secrets when his apartment-mate came in. AWK.
I also praised God with a representative portion of the USC Christian population at Tommy Trojan for a couple of hours. It was beautiful :)
But now I'm sleepy and feeling weird. And stuff. Too lazy to write anything interesting or insightful so there is a recap of my day.
KAY BYE

No comments: