20090727

GARA GARA GO!

hmm wednesday/thursday need to come faster and be over now.

sunday:
got to church semi-on time? ate ice cream and caught up with kathy :) made plans for spirit west coast. went to in n out for lunch! yom and saw CCIC SJ+naynay+alyssa thurr, pleasant surprise :)
afterward....returned to church and played around whilst the retreat band practiced and thenn went to amc 16 to watch the hangover! haha with church. talk about awk :P heh.
looong day

monday:
hmm impromptu plans to chill at SR with danyo, drank PMT, browsed the selection at UO, ate at pinkberry, and talked about many things for three hours :P i'm gonna miss my friends so much :((( sighhh

anyway, danyo was being really pessimistic or what he calls "realistic" about maintaining relationships during college and how loooong four years really are T_T DD: sighh.
anyway although the talk was kind of sad, it was, i suppose, a productive talk as well. sort of. :/

oH HAYY STEFF-O'S BORED AND NO ONE IS CONVERSING WITH HER ON AIM.

Six Things I Wish I Could Say to Six Different People. (but don’t say their name)

1. i love you waayy more than you love me
2. stop bailing on me. supah lame :(
3. i stalk you frequently on facebook
4. thanks for being my email buddy :) and being there for me
5. REPLY.
6. i'm not that bad at organizing :/

Nine things about myself.

1. i'm a very shy person
2. i like to look at myself in the mirror. heh. usually?
3. i think it's pathetic when people are ashamed of their own race.
4. the only channel i watch on tv is the food channel
5. this half year was one of the best half years of my life.
6. i am strangely unproportional and i think the best part of my body are my hands
7. i stress out very easily
8. i've been waking up at 8AM every morning without an alarm this past week
9. i find it hard to imagine life without church every sunday morning.



Eight ways to win my heart (not in a particular order)
1. pick me flowers :)
2. cuddle/hug/kiss me a lot :)
3. hold my hand
4. tell me you love me
5. hold your promises
6. tell lame jokes
7. play the guitar and sing a song
8. be optimistic, especially when i'm being "realistic."


Seven things that cross my mind a lot.

1. youu!
2. food cravings
3. Jesus
4. college
5. checking my email
6. fixing my bangs
7. songs

Six things I do before I fall asleep.

1. pray
2. check my email
3. brush mah teeth
4. wash mah face
5. ...look at myself in the mirror
6. dance.


Five people who mean a lot (in no particular order):

1. won hee
2. (cheatingg...) SOSr
3. the yaks :P
4. deniz
5. Jesus


Four things you’re wearing right now.

1. a guy vneck shirt
2. booty shorts
3. friendship bracelet :)
4. WWJD

Three bands/singers that you listen to often. (not necessarily your favorites)

1. big bang
2. snsd
3. ft island

Two things you want to do before you die.

1. travel the world
2. marry the man i love


One confession.

1. i'm not looking forward to leaving.

COME BACK NOW, I MISS YOU :( hurryyyy

No comments: