20090301

I have a strange feeling of dread

RE: the rest of this year

yearbook
BLARGLEBLARGLEBLARGLE
art show
changing my concentration to photography was the biggest mistake. ever.
and i feel bored with it and i don't want to go to class and it sucks and this is the exact opposite of what i hoped to get out of this class.
and i'm not blaming ____ for ...very strongly suggesting changing my medium but it's freaking annoying and it totally threw me off and now i'm definitely not looking forward to the show in march bcus i feel like photography isn't doing my portfolio justice. yah i photograph for yearbook but i wanted to show that i could do other things too. BLAH BLAH BLAH it makes me feel almost ashamed to be in the class...
college
i suppose i'm in one but i'm really anxious about the rest of the letters and this feeling won't go away until the end of march
school
SUCKS, second semester senior year is way overrated and the teachers are giving us loads of homework JUST because they can. sigh.
APs are gonna suck.

hmm i kinda want to skip to spirit week, skip the next two and go straight to prom, senior trip, senior week+baccalaureate, GRADUATION

I MISS _______. come back plzz!!

No comments: