20090329

Happy

Friday was a good day :) Kind of, I failed that stats quiz pretty badly....But other than that it was pretty chill, WE FINISHED THE YEARBOOK. YES. WE DID. 10:43:20 AM :D
Hm hung out with won heee after school, then he had to get ready for that silly Junior Jamboree. So, I went to dinner (PIZZA MY HEART!) and I LOVE YOU, MAN with Albert and Anthony because Albert went back yesterday D:
Those two talk about girls far too much.
I love you, man was not a good movie :/ but tartini was! afterwards :) although COLD.

Today was a good day so far! Actually yesterday my mom was all nag nag nag about school and college and blablabla and I'm so done with college (rejections!!) haha....
Anyway, praise the Lord for spring break :)

Sam Lin came to church today! That was cool, lots of people back from college. Everyone is all D:< at me for possibly choosing USC seeing as EVERYONE at my church went to UCLA hahaha
Lunch at Le Boulanger. MMM BACON

Tartini soon?

Okay, that is all.

SPRING BREAK: TO DO
1. See Midsummer Night's Dream ballet with Mai and Andy
2. Go shopping for GEE AHAHA
3. Go to the beach (again)
4. Apply for USC thematic options program
5. Prepare concentration for show
6. Catch up in stats DD:
7. Psych movie project
8. Lots of psych extra credit
9. Study! MUST. NOT. GET. RESCINDED.
10. Eat lots of froyo
11. Do something with my life
12. Go out for another movie
13. Eat out Saturday night with church friends
14. Two month :) (that's not a to do...)
15. SF??

2 comments:

Heidi Wang said...

YAY CONGRATS ON FINISHING THE YB YOU LITTLE EIC :) :) :)

email meeee
i want updates

M. said...

lets hang out yes