20080603

a list

(THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE POSTED ON SUNDAY BUT NEVER HAPPENED.)

of things i've done and things i've thought about

1. yesterday, while i was restarting my computer, it kept getting stuck on just my desktop and it wouldn't load T_T so i drew my desktop with a blue ballpoint pen while i waited. my desktop is ft island :B it started out as just wonbin's scarf but my computer was taking so long that i just drew him. and jaejin. and minhwan's shoulder, and part of hongki's on the other side of wonbin bcus he looked lonely. i kinda like it :P

2. a group of people and i got together and divided up dr. harley's monster study guide and each worked on a few chapters and in a few hours/ a day, we have a pretty comprehensive, completely complete, study guide. i'm kinda scared of, but oddly proud of, our 32 page creation.
(it is sooo mega funny. for example.
hyphae: stupid and dumb
alternate example: thread like etcetc.
I LAUGHED SO MUCH AND IT HELPED ME ON THE TEST.
prezygotic:
mechanical-bee cannot fuck a plant.)

3. i find it hard to completely trust everyones work, or not trust, but i feel better doing things myself so i've begun my OWN completion of the study guide to add on our 32 pages T_T. so far i've done 4 out of 17 chapters haaahaha :(

4. after i read janet's fb note/blogspot entry, i looked up scissor-lock and other things related to it and i spent like half an hour reading people's accounts on soompi. bcus soompi has all the answers. and it thoroughly freaked me out and i was too scared to turn around or anything even though it was 11 AM.
i felt alright bcus at first, i read that it was just a korean thing and i was like yay! but then i read more stories by not korean people, but other asian people. supposedly in chinese it's called gui ya T_T sounds so scary.
SO WEIRDED OUT RIGHT NOW. good thing i sleep on my side. and i pray often. GOD FTW!

5. so i've always wondered why God made us so complicated. i mean like, anatomically speaking and shnitzle, if we didn't have so many PARTS we wouldn't have so many PROBLEMS, i mean what's the point anyways T_T
and besides, if we were just blobs and stuff, i would have around 10 chapters less to study for the bio final.

EDIT: TUESDAY

6. ACED MY TWO FINALS TODAY :DDD sort of. kinda. i like to think i did :P
i hope my grades went up!

7. sat in deniz's car and ate a mcflurry while getting mcfat and watching people from prospect migrate in herds. we wondered what it'd be like to go to a public school just for a day. or a week if the boys were super cute or something.

8. i contemplated my future (aka college) for like two hours today. and felt very sad. until seany told me some very cliche and corny advice which made me feel slightly better so now instead of worrying while procrastinating, i'm blogging while procrastinating.

i've probably run the gamete of emotions this week/today

EUROPE ON TUESDAY. o____o

DR HARLEY WROTE THIS IN MY YEARBOOK:
you and you friends have been a pain in my neck! but for some reason i will miss having you in my class. i will have to find someone else to give the stinkeye to. hope you had fun and learned something!
-DR HARLEY.

i wrote him an apology letter on the back of my final.
so did simi.
:P
i'm going to miss him/that class so much! i love my class :) esp that back row ;) HAHAHA

POSSIBILITY OF MEETING FUTURE HUSBAND (OH WONBIN) IN JAPAN THIS SUMMER.

i'm so sleepy.

i think i should go memorize things now :/

pee.s. this entry is semi-not-coherent.

4 comments:

Victoria Chan said...

OMG ur going to japan!?
WHEN!?

Anonymous said...

Cliche and Corny??? LOL

steff-o said...

VICKY: I DUNNO YET BUT MID JULY??
SEAN: YES AND YOU KNOW IT
BUT THANKS :D

Chocolate Milk said...

HAHAHAH DR. HARLEY HAHAHAHAHAHAH